Our medical photography courses are accredited with the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (FFLM) and the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP):
- GMC guidelines on photographing patients.
- 12 points CPD via the FFLM: successful completion allows you to apply for Licentiate of BIPP.
- Each course conducted by experienced photographers, doctors and make-up artists.
- Maximum of 12 students per course.
- All equipment provided, including one Nikon D3400 SLR and one external flashlight per student.
(If you require advice or consultancy on establishing a medical photography service, we will be happy to discuss this. We can also come to you with all of the equipment and provide the course on-site. Please email us to discuss your requirements.***)
BOOKING CODE for 15% discount for November course: London2019 (valid until 30th Sept 2019)
Before and after pictures: a bit of cleaning can make a huge difference in appearance.