Our medical photography courses are accredited with the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (FFLM) and the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP):
- You MUST have completed the 10 online modules and MCQ assessment before attending one of our practical one-day courses. The modules and assessments are entirely free. There is no obligation to attend the practical course.
- 4 hours CPD via the FFLM: attendance of the one-day courses allows you to apply for Licentiate of BIPP.
- Each course conducted by experienced photographers, doctors and make-up artists.
- All equipment is provided, including one Nikon D3400 SLR and one external flashlight per student.
- Maximum of 12 students per course.
- IF YOU REQUIRE A BLOCK BOOKING FOR YOUR PLACE OF WORK, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org OUTLINING YOUR REQUIREMENTS, e.g. VENUE, NUMBERS ETC
Establishing a Medical Photography Service:
- Approx 4-hour online course covering the issues to be considered when setting up a medical photography course in your department. Can be split into 2 sessions, e.g. 2x 2 hours.
- Before/ during/after issues, medico-legal considerations, GDPR, common errors etc. One to one training, cost per person. Dates to suit your diary, and will be tailored to your requirements.
NB: WITH COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, OUR PRACTICAL COURSES ARE CURRENTLY ON-HOLD. PLEASE CHECK BACK OR REGISTER FOR NOTIFICATIONS OF NEW COURSES AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.
Before and after pictures: a bit of cleaning can make a huge difference in appearance.