Our medical photography courses are accredited with the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (FFLM) and the British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP):
- You MUST have completed the 10 online modules and MCQ assessment before attending one of our practical one-day courses. The modules and assessments are entirely free. There is no obligation to attend the practical course.
- 4 hours CPD via the FFLM: attendance of the one-day courses allows you to apply for Licentiate of BIPP.
- Each course conducted by experienced photographers, doctors and make-up artists.
- All equipment is provided, including one Nikon D3400 SLR and one external flashlight per student.
- Maximum of 12 students per course.
(If you require advice or consultancy on establishing a medical photography service, we will be happy to discuss this. We can also come to you with all of the equipment and provide the course on-site. Please email us to discuss your requirements.***)
Before and after pictures: a bit of cleaning can make a huge difference in appearance.